You’ll find all you need before starting University!
Online registration opens
Let's go! You can now register at University of Liège! From June until September, you’ll find all you need before starting University!
Get informed and make the right choice
Our Student Support services are dedicated to meeting your needs and answering your questions.
Where will my future student accommodation be located? Am I entitled to a scholarship? I still don't know which studies to choose...
Information about study programmes, guidance counselling, accommodation, reduced fees… We answer all your questions about studying and student life at ULiège, wherever and whenever you want!
- At the ULiège Information Centre: our Info-Etudes advisors will meet you by appointment, in person, from Monday to Wednesday, from 2:00 to 4:30 pm. They are also at your disposal by videoconference, e-mail and telephone.
The Information Centre will be closed from 20 July to 7 August inclusive. Appointments will be resumed from 9 August. During this period, please send us an e-mail and we will reply as soon as possible.
- Online: Would you like to discuss your last minute doubts with a guidance counsellor? Would you like to find out about accommodation or social and financial aid? We are here for you! Find all the info on our website Info-études!
Get prepared: Summer Pre-sessional Programmes
From mid-August until mid-September
Refresh your skills (mathematics, foreign languages, …), discover the campus or just meet other students
Summer pre-sessional programmes are on offer in all fields of study, from mid-August to mid-September, for future students.You should select a programme which corresponds to your Bachelor’s or Master’s...These programmes will be given entirely by distance learning. Put all the chances on your side to get off to a good start and sign up!
Enrol at the University: easy and online
Enrol online from 24th June to 30th September
Just choose when and where you want to complete your registration
How to enrol?
Fill in the online enrolment form in 5 steps
- Gather the necessary documents (your ID card, the document(s) stating your qualification for admission (CESS = secondary school diploma,...) and a passport photograph) and scan them;
- Create an account and enter your data;
- Your file will be reviewed within a few days
- If your file is accepted, your enrolment will be confirmed and an email sent with the information required for payment and with practical information about courses.
- As soon as the deposit of min 50 € is received, your student card will be sent by post!
A technical issue? No computer at home?
Go to our Help Inscriptions space, Place de la République française (on the ground floor of the Opera gallery) at 4000 Liège, by appointment only from 1 July to 30 September, from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4pm. Appointments can be made by telephone on 04 366 46 00.
The necessary equipment at your disposal is disinfected and you will receive assistance for your online registration. However, the validation process will still take place in the days following your visit, so your student card will not be delivered at that time but later by post.
Given the health crisis due to the Covid-19, the wearing of a mask in the Help Inscriptions is compulsory as well as the respect of hygiene measures and physical distance.