Enrol in ULiège
Du 24 juin au 30 septembre
Would you like to study at ULiège as of next year? We look forward to welcoming you on our campuses. you will find here all the information you need to join us, whatever your situation.
Registering at ULiège : online
From June 24 to September 30
In 5 steps, from home:
- Gather the required documents (your identity card, qualification required - CESS, diploma...- and a passport photo) and scan them;
- Create your account and enter your data;
- Your application is then checked
- If your application is fully completed, your registration is validated and you will receive an email with payment instructions and pratical information about your new school year;
- As soon as we receive a 50 € deposit on your registration fees, your student card will be sent to your postal adress.
Students from outside the European Union: admissions are closed. If you are a non-European Union national but hold a degree from a European Union country, you can still submit your application until August 31.
Students from the European Union: you can submit your application until August 31.
Do you need help?
You have questions about the procedure, encounter a technical problem, do not have a computer at home? Do not hesitate to call +32 (0)4 366 46 00 from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm, except on July 21 and September 27, or send an email to email@example.com
If necessary, we will arrange an appointment in our offices located Place du 20-Août in Liège.
Appointments can also be organized at Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech for students wishing to enroll in that Faculty (request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org )
Place du 20-Août, 7 - 4000 Liège | Building A1
the Enrolment Service can be contacted
By phone : +32 (0)4 366 46 00
from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
(except on July 21 and September 27)
By e-mail : email@example.com
or via our thematic plateform:
ULiège students, future Belgian students and international students :
+32 (0)4 366 46 00