Technological Innovations in Immunology
Quartier AGORA L'Agora, 1
4000 Liège See the map
Ecole Doctorale Thématique d'Immunologie - Immunology Day 2022.
- Yvan Saeys - VIB UGent, Belgique
- Kerstin Meyer - W. Sanger Institute, UK
- Nicolas Gaudenzio - Infinity Toulouse, FR
- Maxime Dhainaut - Mount Sinai, NY, USA
Registrations are now closed.
Scientific program and Abstract book
Posters, Flash and Short talks from PhD students.
For all university-affiliated members: registration is FREE but mandatory.
For non university-affiliated members: registration fee : €100.
Abstract must be written in English using Verdana font and must be submitted as .doc or .docx files.
Title (Verdana 10, Bold, max 200 characters including spaces).
Authors (Verdana 9) Name F.1, Name F.2, …, Name F.1 à underline the presenting author
Affiliations: (Verdana 9, italic)
1. Department (or Laboratory), Specialised Sector, FARAH, ULiège (note: ULg acronym doesn’t exist anymore)
2. Department (or Laboratory), Institution, City, Country
Corresponding author (Verdana 9, bold + italic): email@example.com
Abstract: (Verdana 9) 1800 characters including spaces, single line spacing. It is the author‘s responsibility to submit a comprehensive abstract. It will be reproduced as typed by the author in the abstract book