COVID-19 : Contacts for students
- Psychological support or questioning, information on COVID-19: Do you have a question about COVID-19, a communication to make or need psychological support? You can contact 04 366 55 61 or send an email to Madame Magali THONON.
- ASH cell : you want to join the ASH cell? Or you have the ASH status and you have a question and/or need to talk? You can contact Mrs Maïté TROMME (04 366 50 71) or Mrs Florence ELLEBOUDT (04 366 58 65) or write an email to ASH@uliege.be.
- The Guidance Etude team is forced to cancel until further notice:
- the appointment bookings for a personalised interview;
- group seminars;
- the framed block #BloqueBooster.
You can contact the Guidance Etude team (04 366 53 61) or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you need to contact the Foreign Students Unit? You can contact Mr. Antoine DECUYPER
- Would you like to contact the University Guidance Service? You can send them an email at email@example.com or use this contact form.
- The International Relations Office for any specific mobility question
- The Pacodel office for any specific question of IN / OUT mobility financed by ARES-CCD or ULiège platforms